Gloria Steinem is a famous American Journalist. She is a political activist and a feminist. She has got good communication skills. She has now been titled as a spokesperson of the feminist movement and she was also a leader of the feminist movement in the 1960s and 1970s. She is also a writer of New Work magazines.
Gloria Steinem was also a columnist of New York magazines. She was also a co-founder of Ms magazines. Moreover, she has also been working as a Women’s media center. She is raising her voice for the freedom and right of the woman. Furthermore, she has also been working as a leader and a spokesperson on the international platform as well.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Writer and Journalist|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
10 Facts on Gloria Steinem:
- Gloria Steinem was born in Toledo, Ohio, the United States on March 25, 1934. She looks quite young and her age is 86 years old.
- He was married to David Bale in 2000. They lived together for 3 years after their marriage. The couple has not got a child.
- Gloria Steinem’s husband David Bale died in 2003 at the age of 62 because of Brain Lymphoma.
- After the death of his husband of David Bale, there was a rumor that she has been in a relationship for four years with Mortimer Zuckerman who is a producer.
- Gloria Steinem has got stepson from his husband David Bale whose name is Christian Bale who is an actor.
- Moving on to her net worth, her net worth is $3 million.
- She stands with a 5 feet 8 inches tall height but her other body measurements are not mentioned.
- Gloria Steinem is available on Wikipedia and other information about her is also available on other sites as well.
- She is active on her Twitter, Instagram, and on Facebook as well.
- Gloria Steinem has not disclosed much information about her parents.