Nigerian business consultant and Security expert Ubong King has a tragic death. He passed away on 26 December 2020.
Ubong was the Protection Plus Security Limited’s founder and running the company until his death. His organization focuses on training young people.
Previously, he worked for the American Society of Industrial Security as the chairman.
|Birthday||22 August 1972|
|Profession||Business consultant, and Security expert|
10 Facts On Ubong King
- Ubong King, whose full name is Ubong Thompson King, was born on 22 August 1972. At the time of his death, he was 48 years old.
- The native of Lagos, Nigeria, King was Nigerian by nationality and his ethnicity was black.
- Ubong died on 26 December 2020. How Did He Die? Well, the reason behind his demise is due to suffering from CO-VID 19, confirmed by pulse.ng.
- King was still married to his wife, Unyime Ivy-King. His wife was supportive of him and stayed with him till his last breath.
- Together, King and his spouse were parents to their four children. Besides, there are not many details about his family members.
- Raised in Lagos State, Ubong completed his high school degree from Federal Government College Lagos. Later, he studied Agriculture at the University of Calabar.
- He initially started his career as a volunteer guard at church. He also worked in a piggery as a consultant, during his struggling phase.
- Being the president of Ubong King Foundation, he indeed had earned whooping revenue from his company. However, his net worth stills remain secretive. Some of the wiki sites belives that Ubong has a net worth of about $12 million.
- Ubong was verified on his Instagram as @ubongking where he had already gained over 77.8 thousand followers. Likewise, he was verified on Twitter @ubongking.
- Ubong had established himself as a renowned personality before his death and even marked himself as a Security expert on Wikipedia page.