Travis Nagdy was an American black lives matters’ activist. He was shot and killed on November 23, 2020, in the early morning in the 2100 block of Crittenden Drive, Louisville, Kentucky. The news of his death has been confirmed by his family members.
He was a young protest leader and an inspiring activist whose murderer and murder intention has not been revealed yet. Below we have revealed 10 facts about Travus Nagdy that you should know.
10 Facts About Travis Nagdy
- Travis Nagdy was a young American protest leader and an activist of black lives matter who died at the age of 21.
- How Did The Activist Die? Travis Nagdy was shot and killed by an unknown identity on November 23 in the early morning in Louisville, Kentucky.
- His family members and neighbors who saw the incident has confirmed his death. He was taken to the University of Louisville Hospital where he took his last breath.
- On social media, Travis Nagdy’s death has been presented by many people with immense sadness saying that the World lost a gem today.
- Travis Nagdy’s Death has put his family in immense sadness as his family lost a member who was very precious to them.
- Furthermore, Travis Nagdy was living with his family that includes his mother ‘Christina Muimneach’ and stepmother as per the sources. His sister is ‘Sarah Nagdy’
- He has been referred to as 21 years old boy so it is assumed that he was born in the year 1999.
- Furthermore, Travis Nagdy had a Twitter account with 103 followers and more than 1k tweets.
- He was a young and very charming activist who always wanted to bring good changes in society.
- Similarly, we have no information on his educational background however, he appeared to be well-educated and was well mannered.