It’s sad news for audiences that the former WWE wrestler-turned-actor Tommy Lister is no more with us. He had a tragic demise on 10 December 2020 Thursday at the age of 62. Cindy Cowan, his manager confirmed the news of his death to the media, Variety.
Tommy Lister had short stints in the wrestling arena. He debuted as Zeus in the 1989 wrestling movie No Holds Barred, alongside Hulk Hogan. In addition to that, he made his appearance in several movies. Some of his popular acting credits include Frida, and it’s a sequel; The fifth Element, and a few more.
|Birthday||24 June (died- 10 December 2020)|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches (1.96 meters)|
|Parents||Tommy Lister and Mildred Faye Lister|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousand|
|Children||Thomas Duane Lister III|
|Education||California State University|
WWE is saddened to learn that Tom “Tiny” Lister, known as Zeus to the WWE Universe, passed away today at age 62.https://t.co/ZhueFZ2hDw
— WWE (@WWE) December 11, 2020
10 Facts On Tommy Lister
- Tommy Lister was born as Thomas Lister Jr. on 24 June 1958. At the time of his death, he was only 62.
- Lister was born and raised in Marina Del Rey, California, the U.S. So, his nationality was American.
- He was 6 feet and 5 inches (1.96 meters) tall. However, he used to be listed as 6 feet and 7 inches during his time at wrestling.
- He died on Thursday 10 December 2020 and the news was first confirmed by his manager Cindy. He claimed that Tommy was found unresponsive in his Los Angeles-based apartment.
- What is the cause of his death? As per the report of his manager, he was supposedly having symptoms of COVID-19. However, the actual reason behind his death is yet to get confirmed.
- Talking about his family, he is the son of Tommy Lister and Mildred Faye Lister. There is no news about his siblings.
- As per The Famous People, his father worked as a truck driver for several years and his mother was a housewife.
- Lister was in a relationship with his wife named Felicia Forbes. They tied the knot on 26 January 2003 and never split until Lister passed away. Together, they parented a child named Thomas Duane Lister III.
- Talking about his educational background, he had joined Palomar Junior College. Later, he transferred to Long Beach City College for his sophomore year. Furthermore, on a scholarship, he enrolled at California State University in Los Angeles.
- As per the report of Celebrity Net Worth, he had a net worth of about Tommy $100 Thousand, at the time of death.