Stella Tennant was a famed British model who passed away on December 22 leaving his family in grief. She was an amazing model who has such a great talent and passion for modeling since she was a young girl. Her death was sudden the news of her death has been all over the internet.
She has posed for various magazines that include French, British, and Italian Vogue as well as Harper’s Bazaar and Numero. Here are 10 facts about Stella Tennant that you might not know.
|Birthday||December 17, 1970|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Lady Emma Tennant, Toby Tennant|
10 Facts About Stella Tennant
- Stella Tennant was a British supermodel who has passed away on December 22 according to the news revealed by the BBC.
- The sources have announced a sudden death which left everyone in shock.
- How Did The Supermodel Die? The reason or the cause of her death has not been revealed yet. However, we will update you as soon as the cause of her death will be disclosed.
- Stella Tennant has been married to her husband ‘David Lasnet‘ who is a French photograph. The couple had four children together and had a happy family life.
- While revealing her family details, Stella Tennant was born to her parents Lady Emma Tennant and Toby Tennant who supported her in pursuing her career in the modeling industry.
- Furthermore, Stella Tennant was born on December 17, 1970, in Scotland, United Kingdom. She has just turned 50 years old when she passed away.
- Moreover, the very talented and stunning model, Stella Tennant had a height of 5 feet 11 inches.
- The Supermodel, Stella Tennant had her Instagram profile where she was followed by 7,903 followers.
- The British Model, Stella Tennant had a light brown hair color and had blue colored eyes.
- The modeling industry has lost the gem on December 22 after the death of Stella Tennant.