Kris Thykier is the husband of a famous British TV presenter and show host, Claudia Winkleman. He tied the marital knots with the Strictly Come Dancing star in 2000. They have been together for 20 years now and Claudia does talk about her marital life in many interviews. Moreover, they are blessed with three beautiful children as well.
|Birthday||January 13, 1972|
|Age||58 years old|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
Besides, Kris Thykier is also a movie producer. He is best known for his work in movies like Woman in Gold, Kick-Ass, and The Debt. His movie was even nominated for the BAFTA film award. Kris and Claudia do make a fine couple and they are together for decades. As for Claudia, she has recently replaced Graham Norton as the host of the Radio 2 Saturday mornings.
Here is everything you need to know about Kris Thykier.
10 Facts on Kris Thykier
- Kris Thykier is the loving husband of the BBC Radio 2 host, Claudia Winkleman.
- As of 2020, Kris’s net worth remains under review, He has not revealed his earnings for the time being.
- However, Claudia has an estimated net worth of $12 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Moving on, Kris is a film producer as well. However, his salary and earnings are yet to be determined.
- Kris Thykier is currently 58 years old. He was born in London.
- Also, the guy celebrates his birthday on January 13 every year with his family.
- Speaking of family, Kris tied the marital knots with Claudia Winkleman in 2000. They have been married for two decades.
- As a result, they have brought three beautiful children into the world.
- His eldest son, Jake is 17, and the youngest one, Arthur is 9 years old. Moreover, he also has a daughter, Martha, who is 14.
- Kris Thykier does lack a Wikipedia biography. But you can find his bio on IMDb.