With thousands of searches on the internet regarding Albert Bourla Networth, this article is aiming to shed some light on that particular question. First things first, Albert is the current CEO and chairman of the American Pharmaceutical company Pfizer. He became the CEO of the company on January 1, 2019, and assumed the role of chairman in January 2020.
Known as a one-company man, Bourla joined Pfizer in 1993 as a veterinary doctor and worked his way up the ranks to reach his current position.
|Birthday||October 21, 1961|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$26.6 Million|
|Education||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki|
Historic day! In the U.K., we received the 1st regulatory authorization of @Pfizer and @BioNTech_Group’s #COVID19 vaccine. I applaud @MHRAgovuk for its swift & thorough review of our vaccine data & grateful for the trust they have placed in our science. https://t.co/GKhEq8bGW2
— AlbertBourla (@AlbertBourla) December 2, 2020
10 Facts about Albert Bourla
- Albert Bourla the current CEO and chairman of Pfizer is said to have a net worth of $26.6 Million as confirmed by multiple sources.
- If having a net worth of $26 Million wasn’t enough, it has been reported by many sources that Albert Bourla currently has a salary of $17.9 Million.
- There is no official data available about Alber Bourla’s private life as the man is very quiet on such topics and doesn’t give out any information.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Albert is married but no information is available regarding his wife. His Twitter bio has Father written but again, no information about his child/children.
- Born on October 21, 1961, in Thessaloniki, Greece, Albert Bourla is a Greek citizen. He left Greece when he was 34 years old.
- Albert Bourla is a 59-year-old man standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and currently has a home in Chalkidiki, Greece. He has a white ethnicity.
- He holds a PhD in biotechnological reproduction from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki which is a veterinary school.
- Albert is available on Twitter. His account @albertbourla has 16.6k followers, 130 followings with 201 tweets.
- Alber joined Pfizer in 1993 as a veterinary doctor and technical advisor of the animal health division of the company.
- In October 2018 he was promoted to the post of CEO after 25 years in the company and assumed the role on January 1, 2019. He later climbed to the post of chairman in January 2020.