Tina Green is a famous English billionaire whose net worth is a whopping 1.2 billion dollars in 2020. Tina Green is an English businesswoman who owns a majority share in the company called Taveta Investments Ltd. Tina even owns an interior designing firm and she is settled in Monaco. Tine is already in her 70’s yet she is very dedicated to her work and is very hardworking.
|Net Worth||$1.2 Billion|
Tina Green started her professional career back in the very early days. She is currently in the limelight after her husband’s news as his net worth has fallen as compared to other previous years. Tina Green has even faced a lot of criticism regarding their payment in personal tax back in England.
10 Facts on Tina Green:
- Tina Green’s net worth as of 2020 is a whopping 1.2 billion dollars.
- Tina was born in August 1949 in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 71 years old and yet she is very dedicated to her personal work and is very hardworking.
- Green hasn’t revealed much about her salary and her personal income as she has been very secretive about her it.
- Speaking about her lifestyle Tina is living a luxurious life in Monaco as she shifted herself from England.
- English billionaire businesswoman Tina Green owns more than 75 percent of the share in Taveta Investments Ltd company which has more than 2300 shops in the UK.
- Talking about her family Tina is Philip Green’s Wife and they have been married for more than 30 years.
- Tina and Philips have 3 children together and their names are Chloe Green, Stasha Palos, and Brett Palos.
- Tina isn’t available on any kinds of social media handle as she has stayed away from all kinds of stuff.
- Her net worth back in 2006 was a whopping 5 billion pounds however she lost her fortune as of 2020 by almost 3 billion.