Lara Trump’s net worth in 2020 is above $10 million dollars and she is getting a hefty salary of $180,000 right now as Trump’s campaign manager. Donald Trump has been going out and holding rallies and that requires a lot of planning. Lara Trump has been married to Eric Trump who is the president’s son.
Lara Trump had worked as a producer of a CBS Inside Edition from 2012 to 4 years. There are sources claiming that she obtained a salary of around $100,000 in that period but her salary has now increased. After all, she is working for the president which is definitely going to increase her pay.
|Birthday||October 12, 1982|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Children||Eric Luke Trump and Carolina Dorothy Trump.|
|Education||North Carolina State University|
10 Facts On Lara Trump
- Lara Trump is making $180,000 per year currently from Trump’s election campaign. She has received this amount for some years now.
- Lara Trump is the wife of Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump.
- Trump has been getting that amount of salary from the private company of the campaign manager which some people claimed was a scam.
- Lara was born on October 12, 1982, in North Carolina. She is an American
- She is currently 38 years old but looks as if she is just entering her 30s.
- Trump attended North Carolina State University as well as the French Culinary Institute in New York. I guess she has a passionate relationship with politics and food.
- She has worked as a Television host, TV producer and now she has been a politician for quite some time.
- Lara has been married to Eric Trump since 2014 and they have 2 beautiful children together.
- As the sources have reported, Lara Trump has a net worth of $10 million dollars. She accumulated this net worth by working in TV as well as working for Trump.
- Her son’s name is Eric Luke Trump whereas her daughter was named Carolina Dorothy Trump.