Kai Havertz is a famous and young professional German football player. He currently plays as an attacking midfielder and a winger for the premier league side Chelsea and is one of the youngest players to feature in the Chelsea first team in 2020/2021 season. His transfer fee was a huge sum of around 75 million pounds from Bayern Leverkusen to Chelsea for almost 5 years contract term.
Kai Havertz spent his youth career and his early professional career in Bayern Leverkusen which he joined in 2010 and since then he has been one of the most promising players for the German national side. He was the Bayern Leverkusen’s youngest player to ever debut in the league game as he made his debut in 2016 and was the youngest ever goalscorer.
|Birthday||June 11, 2020|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Siblings||Leah Havertz (Sister) Jan Havertz (Brother)|
|Salary||280,000 pounds per week|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Kai Havertz:
- Kai Havertz was born in Aachen, Germany on June 11, 2020.
- His age as of 2020 is just 21 years old and at such an early age he has been a vital one for the side.
- Talking about his parents Kai was born to a Lawyer mother and a policemen father but he hasn’t revealed their name yet.
- He has two sibling sisters Leah Havertz and a brother Jan Havertz as they all grew up together in Aachen.
- Kai is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Sophia Weber as he has posted their picture together in his social media handle.
- His weekly salary as of 2020 is about 280,000 pounds and is among the highest-earning player in Chelsea FC.
- His height is approximately 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
- Kai Havertz German Player who signed his contract with Chelsea until 2025 and played his first game for Chelsea FC On September 14, 2020, as they won the game by 3-1 goal margin.
- Havertz is available on his Instagram account @kaihavertz29 where he has more than 1.5million followers.
- He has made his national team debut in 2018 and has played 8 games in which he has bagged one goal for himself.