Shania Twain is a very famous singer and songwriter who has been well-known for her amazing songs like You’re Still The One, From This Moment On, Any Man of Mine, etc. Where does she live now? From her official Wikipedia page, we have found out that Shania Twain has been currently living in Corseaux, Switzerland. In fact, she has been living there since her son was born.
|Birthday||August 28, 1965|
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches|
|Parents||Sharon Edwards and Clarence Edwards|
|Siblings||Jill, Carrie Ann|
|Net Worth||$450 million|
|Husband||Frédéric Thiébaud (m. 2011), Robert John Lange (m. 1993)|
|Education||Timmins High School|
How much is Shania Twain worth? Shania Twain is a very rich musical artist and she has a total net worth of approximately $450 million as of 2020. Some of her most hit albums are Now, Come On Over, Up!, The Woman In Me, etc. You can easily listen to her songs on her official YouTube channel (2.01 million subscribers) and Deezer (689.7 thousand followers).
10 Facts on Shania Twain:
- Shania Twain was born on August 28, 1965, and thus, her current age is exactly 55 years old.
- As she was born in Windsor, Canada, her nationality is clearly known to be Canadian.
- Moving on to her married life, Shania Twain has been married to her husband, Frédéric Thiébaud since the year 2011.
- Before that, she was married to Robert John Lange from the year 1993 until the year 2010.
- Although there are rumors that say that Shania Twain has had plastic surgery over the years, the woman herself has never made an official statement regarding it.
- With her ex-husband, Robert, she shares a son together whose name is Eja Lange.
- As of official reports, we can confirm that Shania Twain stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches tall.
- Also, she has been measured to be 55 kilograms in weight.
- Talking about her social media accounts, we can find this talented singer on Twitter (939.7 thousand followers), Facebook (6.09 million followers), and Instagram (1.3 million followers).
- Speaking about her parents, she was born to Sharon Edwards and Clarence Edwards.