Juan Riedinger is a Canadian actor and director who is best known for his appearance in the CW drama series, Riverdale. He portrays the role of “Dodger” in the drama series. His first appearance in the show came in 2019 as a villain-ish role. Besides, he is also present in the Netflix crime drama series, Narcos.
The other acting credits include Claws, Good Behaviour, The Romeo Section, Grave Encounters, and many more. He has acquired a fair success in directing as well. Based in Vancouver and LA, the actor has won several awards and nominations for his work. Like many best actors, he started his career in theatre. His exquisite acting skills made it impossible for him to remain in a corner. Hence, the actor is very much famous as of now. Here are a few facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Juan Riedinger
- Juan Riedinger is a Canadian actor and director mostly recognized for his role in The CW drama series, Riverdale.
- How old is the actor, Juan Riedinger? He is currently 39 years old.
- Despite his amazing work, Juan is yet to have a Wikipedia bio on his name.
- It is certain that Juan has a great height. He wears a prominent beard as well.
- Moreover, Juan Riedinger is a married guy. He tied the knots with his longtime girlfriend, Agam Darshi.
- The details about their children and family are under review at the moment.
- Also, the actor, Riedinger has a significant Instagram presence with over 2500 followers on the platform.
- Born in Alberta, Canada, the actor is currently based in Vancouver and Los Angeles. He is of white ethnicity.
- Juan Riedinger celebrates his birthday on February 27 every year with his family.
- There is surplus information about the actor on his IMDB biography. Not to mention his bio on several web portal sites.