How Old is Actor Sawyer Bell? The Vampire Diaries actor has always kept a low profile of himself. As per the sources, he is currently 11 years old. However, his birthday is still not available. He mostly portrays the roles of kids who are under 10 years old. Despite his young age, Sawyer is quite a wonderful actor.
|Siblings||Georgia Rose Bell|
Sawyer Bell is an American child actor who has gained widespread popularity after appearing in the CW series, The Vampire Diaries. He portrayed the younger version of the main character, Stefan Salvatore in the show. Moreover, Sawyer appeared in the 6th season of The Vampire Diaries, which has won many awards and recognitions. Besides, the actor has appeared in several movies like “Daylight’s End” and “Deliverance Creek.” His last portrayal came in 2018 and has a movie coming up in 2021.
Here is what we have gathered about him.
— Sawyer Bell (@sawyer_b_bell) April 11, 2015
10 Facts on Sawyer Bell
- Sawyer Bell is an American child actor famous for playing “Young Stefan” in The Vampire Diaries.
- Moreover, Sawyer is currently 11 years old. His birthday is yet to be known.
- At 11, Sawyer Bell has an amazing height of 5 feet and 1 inch. His hair color is honey brown and has brown eyes.
- However, Bell has not talked about his parents yet. They should be quite proud of his accomplishments.
- Speaking of accomplishments, the actor is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- He is not present on Instagram. You can find Sawyer’s Twitter account which is quite passive.
- As for his siblings, he has a sister, Georgia Bell. She is also an actor.
- Moving on, he is American by nationality. He was born and raised in Texas, United States.
- He made his acting debut in 2014. He has been very active ever since.
- As a result, he has a beautifully written bio on IMDb and many either websites.