Brooke Hudson is a young American TV and movie actress who rose to fame for her work on releases like Daytime Divas released in 2017 and Tomorrow Never Failys released in 2015. Many of you might not know this, but she began acting as a child actress.
At the age of six, Brooke Hudson signed with Atlanta Talent Agency. On the second day of her contract with Atlanta Talent Agency, Brooke appeared in a local commercial for Water Tower Place, Chicago.
|Birthday||May 22, 2006|
|Age||14 years old|
Following commercials and campaign ads, Brooke gradually made her way to TV shows and movies. She began her competitive acting career in 2015 and now has 5 projects to her name.
10 Facts on Brooke Hudson
- Brooke Hudson is a young American TV and movie actress. Brooke started out as a child actress. She made her acting debut in 2015, playing Little Estelle in Tomorrow Never Fails.
- Brooke Hudson was eight years old when the show/ drama TV film Tomorrow Never Fails premiered.
- Though she does not have a Wikipedia page, you can find her on the IMDb page.
- As seen on her bio on IMDb, Brooke Hudson was born on May 22, 2006. So her age as of September 2020 is 14 years old.
- She is an American national and was born to her American parents. The identity of her father and mother is not public yet.
- Aged 14, Brooke Hudson is single now. Also, there are no rumors of her linkups in the media.
- This young model cum actress is famous on social media like Instagram. You can find her on Instagram as @thebrookehudson. Her Insta account has 35.3k followers as of now.
- Her nickname is Brookie. Aged 14, Brooke could be around 4 feet and 11 inches tall.
- Besides acting, Brooke is also a professional model. She has modeled for several photographers and designers.
- She is also interested in singing and dancing. She is fond of playing soccer and reading brooks as per her IMDb bio.