Jordan Loughran is a 30-year-old British actress. You may recognize her as Tempest from the series Raised By Wolves (2020). Likewise, she is Sorsha from The Evermoor Chronicles (2014-2016).
Jordan started her career from the theatre. Furthermore, she starred in renowned plays like Death of a Nightingale and Spur of the Moment.
|Height||5 feet tall|
10 Facts on Jordan Loughran
- Jordan Loughran is an actress popular for the series “Raised by Wolves“. Jordan is the age of 30 years old as in 2020. However, her official birth date is not disclosed.
- Jordan is a native of Stratford in East London, England. Hence, she is a British girl by nationality. Similarly, she comes from a mixed ethnicity.
- According to her resume, Jordan is quite petite with a height of 5 feet (1.50m) tall. Likewise, her weight is around 42 kg. Furthermore, she has brown eyes.
- The actress is not married to date. Similarly, she is completely focused on establishing her name in the acting industry. So, Loughran is speculated not to have a boyfriend right now.
- Jordan was supported and pushed by her parents from an early age. However, names and background about her family members are not provided yet.
- As per our sources, Loughran’s net worth is currently being reviewed. However, it is no doubt that she enjoys a decent six-figure salary.
- The actress calls herself a “Lover of languages and cake” on her Instagram bio. Likewise, you can also discover her profile @bylolamaedonethispome with 4.9k followers.
- Loughran has also done some prominent theatre works in her career. Her notable play includes “Spur of the Moment” (2010) in the Royal Court Theatre, London.
- Around 2014, Jordan made an appearance in the series “Dixi”. Likewise, she portrayed Eve in a total of 94 episodes of the show from 2014 to 2016.
- In the same year, Loughran was cast as Sorsha Doyle in the TV show “The Evermoor Chronicles”. Similarly, she played Tip in “Emerald City” (2017).