Sofia Boza-Holman is the wife of ‘Adam Kinzinger’ who is a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Illinois and represents his political party as the ‘Republican Party’.
Adam recently posted a video on his Instagram where he is starting ‘a movement’ to reclaim the GOP from fringe elements.
She is a determined and talented lady who got engaged to Adam Kinzinger in the year 2019 and got married in the year 2020 February 16. Sofia Boza-Holman also worked as Press Assistance in House Speaker (Republican) from May 2012 to June 2013. Here are 10 facts about Sofia Boza-Holman that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Sofia Boza-Holman Age: How Old Is Adam Kinzinger Wife? Everything To Know
|Education||Southern Methodist University|
10 Facts About Sofia-Boza Holman
- Sofia Boza-Holman is the wife of a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Illinois ‘Adam Kinzinger’ from the Republican political party.
- Sofia Boza -Holman recently posted a video on his Instagram profile where he is starting a movement to reclaim the GOP from fringe elements.
- How Old Is Adam Kinzinger Wife? We are yet to find Sofia Boza-Holman’s exact age but we do know she has her birthday on March 25.
- We have mentioned Everything To Know about her job as she worked in the Department of Homeland Security from January 2020 to August 2020 as a press secretary.
- Furthermore, Sofia and Adam do not have children.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page but her husband has a Wikipedia page where his details and life events have been mentioned.
- We are yet to receive the information regarding the net worth of Sofia and Adam.
- The couple got engaged in the year 2019 and in the year 2020 February 16, they got married in Antigua, Guatemala.
- She has an Instagram account with 641 followers.
- Similarly, on her Twitter profile, she is followed by more than 1 k followers.
Leave a Reply