Christopher Reinking Stuart is the celebrity son of a multitalented American actress and dancer, Ann Reinking who is renowned for her dancing more than her acting. His mother is best known for “Annie”, “All That Jazz”, “Movie Movie” and “Micki + Maude”.
Despite being Marfan Syndrome, Christopher Reinking did not held back and never lose his confidence in his life. Currently, he is working with the Marfan Foundation which is dedicated to raising awareness programs about this disease. It is known that Chris was very interested in basketball. But, his friends suggested that Chris was destined to be a pianist or a swimmer as he had long fingers.
|Name||Christopher Reinking Stuart|
10 Facts About Christopher Reinking Stuart
- Reportedly, Christopher Reinking Stuart was born in the year 1990. But, we’re unknown about his actual birthday. Thus, he is 30 years of age as of 2020.
- Christopher Reinking is the son of an American multitalented personality, Ann Reinking.
- During his birth, Christopher Reinking Stuart aka Chris had Mardan syndrome while growing up.
- Christopher Reinking Stuart is a native of the United States. Therefore, he holds an American nationality.
- Unlike her mother Ann Reinking, Christopher Reinking is yet to get featured on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. Thus, only limited information is available about him.
- Chris’s mother ensured to have proper treatment for him as soon as Chris was diagnosed with the disease. So, Chris would not feel left out and society would not bully him.
- Moreover, Christopher is widely recognized as the son of the Famous celebrity an actress, dancer, and choreographer Ann Reinking.
- Being known about his mother, her father’s name is James Stuart. But, unfortunately, they had a divorce in the year 1991.
- Is Christopher Reinking married? The answer to this question will still be a question mark as we’re unknown about his marital status.
- Lately, it is reported that his mother Ann Reinking passed away at the age of 71.