The three-times SEC champion and CFP National Champion, ArDarius Stewart is an American footballer who is currently playing for Winnipeg Blue Bombers as a wide receiver position with jersey number 18.
Basically, ArDarius kicked his footballing career at the University of Alabama and later was drafted by the New York Jets in the 3rd round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Quick Facts: ArDarius Stewart
|Parents||Mother: LaShona Smith|
|Education||The University of Alabama|
10 Facts About ArDarius Stewart
- ArDarius Stewart was born on December 8, 1993, which makes him 27 years of age as of now. And, his Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- About his educational background? A Fultondale-native attended Fultondale High School. Later, he also attended the University of Alabama where he cut his teeth for football.
- Currently, ArDarius Stewart is active on Instagram with immense fan followings. He has a verified account under the username @ardarius_ala_stewart with 46.1k followers.
- Apart from Winnipeg Blue Bombers, ArDarius has also played for New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, and Washington Redskins.
- We can already see Winnipeg Blue Bomber’s wide receiver, ArDarius Stewart’s well-maintained bio on the Wikipedia page. So, we can gather a lot of information from his Wiki page.
- As per his Wiki page, ArDarius Stewart hails from Fultondale, Alabama. So, he belongs to an American nationality.
- Moving on to his body appearance, ArDarius Stewart is rightly tall with a height of 6 feet (1.83m) weighing 205 lbs (93kgs).
- As of now, we’re still unaware of ArDarius Stewart’s net worth as well as salary as his figure is still concealed. Thus, currently, this tab is unknown.
- While discussing ArDarius Stewart’s love or dating life, he has not spoken publicly about his girlfriend. But, we assume being an NFL star, he may be dating some beauties.
- Regarding his parents, his mother’s name is LaShona Smith. But, our researchers came to halt as there is no detail regarding his father’s identity.