Ashley Hinson is an American politician who has recently said that she is open to change the retirement age for social security for the American future workers. She would definitely prefer not to raise the payroll tax. She is the winner of the general election for the member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Iowa’s 1st district.
She won the election against ‘Abby Finkenauer’ of the Democratic party gaining 51.3 % votes. She, therefore, represents her political party as the Republican party. Here are 10 facts about Ashley Hinson that you should know.
|Birthday||June 27, 1983|
|Education||University of Southern California|
10 Facts About Ashley Hinson
- Ashley Hinson is an American Politician who recently made a statement saying that she is open to change the retirement age for social security so that it becomes the future American worker would not worry about their retirement age.
- Ashley Hinson is also the winner of the general election for the position of member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Iowa’s 1st district.
- A dynamic politician from the Republican political party, Ashley Hinson is married to her husband ‘Matthew‘. She has two adorable children.
- How old is Ashley Hinson? Ashley Hinson was born on June 27, 1983, in Des Moines, Iowa, the U.S. Her current age as of 2020 is 37 years old.
- Furthermore, we are yet to acquire the information of Ashley Hinson’s parents and family members.
- Being a journalist and an American politician we can assume that Ashley Hinson earns a handsome amount of money. However, she has not revealed her net worth.
- Moreover, Ashley Hinson has also served as a member of the Iowa House of Representatives from the 67th district since the year 2017.
- She has a graduation degree ‘BA’ from the University of Southern California.
- She is on Instagram with more than 3 k followers.
- Similarly, She has a Twitter profile with 13.7 k followers and 5k+ tweets.