Dax Bailey is a well-known personality who has been best known for being the comedian and Strictly winner Bill Bailey‘s son. Talking about his father, Bill Bailey is also an actor and musician who has worked in popular movies and television series like Black Books, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Hot Fuzz, QI, etc. Very recently, he won the 18th series of Strictly Come Dancing becoming the oldest winner of the show’s history.
|Parents||Dax Bailey, Kristin Bailey|
|Education||Attending High School|
Although Dax is not as popular as his father, he has been known by quite a few people as an actor. He had appeared as mini Bill in the short movie named Love Song back in the year 2015. Back in the year 2009, he had appeared in the 2009 special television show named Bill Bailey’s Remarkable Guide to the Orchestra.
10 Facts on Dax Bailey:
- Dax Bailey was born in the year 2003 which means that his current age is exactly 17 years old.
- Although we are well aware of his age, we are totally unknown when Dax Bailey celebrates his birthday every single year.
- As of now, we have failed to find Dax Bailey’s Instagram account but we are working on it and will surely update it as soon as we find it.
- Well-known as Bill Bailey‘s son, it seems that Dax Bailey is the only child of his parents. Thus, he has not got any siblings.
- Talking more about his parents, we know everything about his father and his mother’s name is Kristin Bailey.
- His mother Kristin is a former costume designer. Currently, she manages her husband Bill’s business affairs.
- Furthermore, his parents were married back in the year 1998 and this means that they have been together for more than 22 years now.
- Currently, he is definitely attending a high school but we are not sure where he has been attending.
- Since he was born to English parents, we are 100% sure that he is also of English nationality.
- His parents named him Dax after the boy they met in Indonesia.