Catherine Faylen is an American actress known for Science Fiction Theatre. She is the former wife of Regis Philbin.
|Birthday||July 9, 1929|
|Parents||Carol Huges and Frank Faylen|
Regis is an American actor recognized as the host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? He passed away on July 25, 2020.
Apart from this, Faylen’s notable work includes High Patrol and The Man called Max.
10 Facts on Catherine Faylen
- Catherine Faylen (July 9, 1929) is an American actress. She is the age of 91 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is cancer.
- Catherine is the first wife of American actor and celebrity, Regis Philbin. The couple tied the knot on September 8, 1955. However, things didn’t work out between them and they got separated in 1968.
- At this old age, Faylen is still healthy and alive. However, Regis Philbin recently passed away on July 24, 2020. He was 88 years old and died due to heart diseases.
- Catherine and Regis are parents of 2 children. The former couple has a daughter named Amy (1961) and a son named Daniel (1967). Unfortunately, Daniel took his last breath, when he was 49 years old.
- Following her bio, Catherine Faylen was born in Chicago, Illinois. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Catherine has aged gracefully throughout the years. She stands at a decent height and weight.
- The actress is the daughter of famous actor Frank Faylen. Likewise, her mother, Carol Huges, is also an actress. In addition, she has a sister named Carol Fayen.
- Although Faylen is a very popular actress, she still doesn’t own a Wikipedia page. Though, according to her IMDb profile, her most popular movie is Science Fiction Theatre.
- As for now, no official source has confirmed Faylen’s net worth. However, with her successful acting career, we believe that she is living a high profile life.
- Unlike other celebrities, Catherine is a very private person. Till now, she isn’t active on any social media.