Vanessa Scammell is a popular music director/ conductor. She made her debut performance in the TV series, The Divorce as a music director in 2015. Before that, she worked as a freelance music conductor.
Furthermore, she is known for being the partner of a famed Australian actor, Craig McLachlan. He is a multi-talented actor as a singer, musician, and composer. They have been together since April 2019. They might get married in the future. As a matter of fact, Craig is a divorced man.
Here are some interesting facts about Vanessa’s personal and professional life. Keep reading this informative article.
|Education||University Of Sydney|
10 Facts on Vanessa Scammell
- Vanessa Scammell hasn’t revealed her exact age, date, and year of birth. By looking at her photos or profile, she is in her early thirties.
- She hails from Australia, so she has Australian nationality.
- According to our records, Vanessa’s actual height and body weight are unavailable in the media. However, she stands at a decent height and average height.
- Talking about her net worth, Vanessa’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet. She definitely has earned a great fortune from her professional career.
- The talented music director, Vanessa is active on social media like Facebook, and Instagram with a good number of followers.
- Are Craig McLachlan and Vanessa Scammel married? Apparently, they are not married. Meanwhile, Vanessa’s marital status is unmarried. Vanessa is a long-term partner of the renowned Australian actor, Craig McLachlan. There is a rumor they have been in a committed relationship.
- The budding conductor, Vanessa’s name is not featured on Wikipedia.
- Moving on to her family background, Vanessa hasn’t shared her parent’s identity with the public. Similarly, it’s not confirmed yet if she has any siblings.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has completed her academics at the University of Sydney with a Master’s degree in music and conducting.
- Vanessa began her career as a music director in 2005.