Chiefs’ 24-year-old defensive end Demone Harris’ career in the NFL may be short but he has already played for 3 teams in the league. In addition to this, he was also part of a squad that won the Superbowl too. The player may not be the best in the NFL but he has slowly shown progress in his tackles.
He is currently on the active roster of the Kansas City Chiefs who won the Super Bowl LIV.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Wife||Arianna Marinelli (fiance)|
|Education||Bishop Timon High School|
10 Facts About Demone Harris
- Demone Harris was born December 30, 1995, and his age is 24 years old as of September 2020.
- In 2019, he received a base salary of $570,000 and in 2020 his base salary was increased to $750,000 according to OvertheCap.
- His net worth is in the range of $1 million to $5 million in 2020.
- Information on his parents is unavailable. He was born in Buffalo, New York, USA, and is an American as per his nationality. He is of African-American ethnicity.
- Demone proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Arianna Marinelli in October 2019. He was returning from a tryout with the Baltimore Ravens and decided he would propose but lost the ring which his housekeeper later found.
- The defensive end player has a height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm). He also weighs in at 272 lb (123 kg).
- He joined the University at Buffalo and was one of their impact payers. He was redshirted as a freshman and slowly became the interest of many NFL clubs.
- During his college career, he was nominated for the Burlsworth Trophy and the All-Mid-American Conference Second Team.
- However, he was undrafted in the NFL 2018 Draft and was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they quickly waived him.
- After this, Baltimore Ravens signed him, then after they removed him from the squad he was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs, he won the Super Bowl with the Chiefs.