Devon Levi is a Canadian ice hockey who plays as a goaltender. Levi is currently playing for National Hockey League (NHL) team, Florida Panthers. He was the overall seventh-round pick of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft.
He was also a prominent member of Canada’s National Junior Team that bagged the silver medal at the World Junior Ice Hockey Championships in the year 2021. From the following paragraphs, you will get to know more about the Canadian hockey teen sensation, Devon Levi.
Quick Facts: Devon Levi
|Birthday||December 27, 2001|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
|Parents||Laurent and Eta Levi|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Rylee|
10 Facts on Devon Levi
- Devon Levi is a young talented goaltender of Canada who is presently playing for the NHL team, the Florida Panthers, and also played for Northeastern’s Men Hockey Team.
- The short sport’s profile of Devon Levi is also well documented on the site, Eliteprospects.
- He opned his eyes on 27 December 2001 in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec, Canada.
- Talking about Devon Levi’s parents, he is the son of Laurent and Eta Levi.
- He is starting his junior playing career with the Central Canada Hockey League team, Carleton Place Canadians, during the 2019/20 season.
- During his stint with the team, Devon was also honored with CCHL’s Most Valuable Player in the same season.
- Currently, Devon Levi’s age is only 19 years old.
- Talking about his body measurement, Devon Levi stands at a tall height of 6 feet and weighs around 84 kg. Furthermore, he also has a slim body build and has an attractive presence on the hockey field.
- Now, let us explore his love life and relationship status. Devon Levi is currently in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend, Rylee.
- He frequently uses his social media account. Hence, Devon Levi has amassed nearly 16 K followers on his official Instagram account. Similarly, Levi has earned more than 1500 fan followers on his Twitter account.