Dimitri Hamlin is the son of Harry Hamlin and swish film and television actress Ursula Andress. Harry and Ursula were fond of each other and eventually, their movie set romance led to the birth of their child, Dimitri.
Dimitri’s parents split three years after his birth. He has a healthy relationship with both of his parents. Dimitri has two half-sisters Dimitri Alexander Hamlin, and Amelia Gray Hamlin.
Following his parent’s footsteps, he has also worked in the entertainment industry. Dimitri has appeared in a few music videos and acted in foreign series called My daughter. Dimitri’s is 40 years old now.
His name recently resurfaced in a Season 10 episode of The Real HouseWife of Beverly Hills. Because he is mostly known for being the offspring of a famous actor and actress, there is not much information regarding him on the internet.
|Birthday||May 19, 1980|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Harry Hamlin and Ursula Andress|
10 Facts About Dimitri Hamlin
- Dimitri Hamlin was born on 19 May 1980 in Los Angeles, California, United States. He is 40 years old as of 2020.
- Dimitri’s mother, Ursula is best known for her role as Bond girl Honey Ryder in the first James Bond film.
- His parents are Ursula Andress, Harry Hamlin.
- Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr, Rolf Andress, Anna Andress, and Bernice Hamlin are Dimitri’s grandparents.
- He is American by nationality. Dimitri belongs to white ethnicity.
- He is 6 feet 1 inch tall which is 1.85 meters.
- Dimitri’s parents worked together in the 2010 Action / Fantasy film Clash of Titans.
- There is not much information regarding Dimitri’s personal life. We don’t have any record of his relationship and love life.
- Information regarding Dimitri’s net worth is not available.
- Dimitri Hamlin is not very active on social media platforms. His account of popular social media platforms could not be found.