Don Iveson is a politician from Canada who is currently the Mayor of Edmonton, Alberta. He started his political career from the year 2013.
Quick Facts: Don Iveson Wife And Family: Everything You Need To Know
|Parents||Margaret and Bob Iveson|
Don was raised in a decent family. His mother was a professor at the University of Alberta, and his father was a sculptor. In his childhood days, Iveson used to love reading books and watching movies. Besides, he also had interests in debate and scouting.
10 Facts About Don Iveson
- Don Iveson was born in the year 1979 in St. Alberta, Alberta, Canada.
- Iveson was the only child of Margaret and Bob Iveson. Besides his parents, there are no details about any other members of his family.
- As of 2021, Don Iveson is 41 years of age. His birthday comes every year on the 30th of May.
- Don got his bachelor’s degree in the year 2001. He studies political science at the University of Alberta.
- Don Iveson is a Canadian politician and is associated with the PC political party. He was first elected as a mayor of Edmonton City Council in the municipal election of 2013.
- Don appeared in a video collaborating with singer Collen Brown in the year 2011 to promote the Edmonton Transit System.
- Don Iveson has been working as a politician for several years now, and he has been able to gain a good lump of money. However, his exact net worth is still under review.
- Iveson is married to his wife Sarah Chan, who is a music teacher. In addition, the couple has two children, a son and a daughter.
- Don Iveson is available on social media platforms, including Instagram as well as Twitter. He uses those platforms to share his political views on different topics.
- There are around 33.9k followers on Iveson’s Instagram account. You can follow him @doniveson.