Filipino volleyball player Ennajie C. Laure aka EJ Laure is a rising sports celebrity. She is popular as a layer for the Philippine national team and the UST Golden Tigresses volleyball team.
|Birthday||July 31, 1997|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
While she is still young her talents and proficiency in the court have made her a well-known name all over the world. As a matter of fact, during her junior season, she was hailed as a valuable player and one of the best attackers in her age group.
10 Facts On Ennajie C. Laure aka EJ Laure
- EJ Laure was born on July 31, 1997, and is 23 years old as of September 2020.
- She is dating Bugoy Carino as per many online sources. Online tabloids suggest they started dating back in 2018.
- There were rumors that Bugoy had made her pregnant but he quashed these rumors head-on in 2019 but in September 2020, the athlete posted a photo of her baby with Carino on Instagram.
- They have named their baby Scarlet. Laure is 5 feet 9 inches tall (175 cm) and weighs in at 58 kg (128 lb).
- The athlete has a huge following of more than 140k people online on her Instagram account.
- AJ is also active on other social media like Twitter and Facebook.
- She is Filipino and has spent most of her life in the Philippines born into a family of sports professionals and athletes. Her father was a well-known basketball player by the name of Eddie Laure.
- Laure plays for Foton Tornadoes, she first joined the team back in 2016 and has since become a major part of their first squad.
- Over the course of her short career, she has won numerous accolades including “Best Server”, “Best Reciever“, etc categories.
- She also achieved international success with the Phillippines U23 team and participated in an Asian tournament with them. She is also studying BS Sports and Wellness Management at the University of Santo Tomas.