Tommy Zizzo is a well-known celebrity kid whose mother Erika Jayne is one of the most known stars of the show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Erika is a singer as well as an actress and her most popular acting is in the reality TV series- think about the irony there. Tommy, however, did not join the showbusiness and chose to be a policeman and has been serving as a policeman of the USA.
Tommy was born to father Thomas Zizzo and he grew up in New York. He had a beautiful childhood.
There isn’t a way for us to know if he really had a wonderful childhood but considering the fact that his mother was a moderately wealthy woman in show business, he most probably had a great childhood. Other than that, not a lot is known about Zizzo because he is a policeman and policemen don’t get as famous as actors.
|Parents||Tom Girardi and Erika Jayne|
|Education||Rhodes High School|
This is a real nice and nostalgic picture of Tommy with his father and mother in NYC.
10 Interesting Facts About Tommy Zizzo
- How Old is Tommy Zizzo’s Age? Tommy Zizzo is 26 years old as of 2020.
- He was born in 1994 but the month and date when he was born are not available.
- Tommy was born to Thomas Zizzo and Erika Jayne but his parents divorced when he was only 18 months old.
- Tommy spent all of his formative years without his biological father.
- Thomas Zizzo’s actual name is Thomas Girardi and Erika Jayne is also known as Erika Girardi.
- Thomas- Tommy’s father used to be an attorney and a founding member of “Girardi and Keese.”
- Tommy attended Rhodes High School in New York and later to Los Angeles Police Department Academy.
- We have no idea about his relationship and if he is single or married or in love.
- The details regarding his net worth still are mysterious.
- We have no idea about his height and body measurements.