Georgie Tunny is a renowned reporter and a producer working at ABC as a presenter of News Breakfast. The University of Queensland’s alum stepped into the world of Journalism, working as a radio/ television broadcaster.
Later, in 2018, Georgie Tunny was signed as News Breakfast Presenter at ABC after working four years in the same company in different positions—freelance presenter, Sports presenter, and reporter.
Besides ABC, she also serves as a Panelist at The Project. Earlier, she worked as a freelance reporter for FOX Sports Australia for a year.
|Husband||Boyfriend, Rob Mills|
|Education||The University of Queensland|
10 Facts on Georgie Tunny
- Georgie Tunny was born on 24 January 1991. As of 2020, her age is 29. her nationality is Australian.
- In 2013, Tunny graduated from The University of Queensland, holding a bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- Georgie has always remained silent when it’s about her family. The only member of the family we know right now is her boyfriend, Rob Mills. Currently, she resides in Melbourne, Australia.
- Before working as an ABC presenter, she worked as a freelance reporter for FOX Sports Australia from March 2015 to June 2015.
- Georgie is currently in a relationship with an Australian Idol’s finalist named Rob Mills. They first introduced each other via Instagram. They reportedly have been together since 2018.
- She has a wonderful experience to share about her dating with Rob. While most couples enjoy dinner dates, Georgie never experienced such dates—she and Rob had a day time dating because of their work schedules.
- Georgie and her sweetheart Rob are rumored to be engaged. As per DailyMail, Rob had shared a video on Instagram playing the piano. In the videos, he showcased a ring on his right hand.
- Being one of the ABC Presenter, she gained huge fans on her Instagram with the username @georgie_tunny. On her Instagram, she has over 19.7k followers. Till now, she has shared only 304 posts.
- Anything relating to Georgie’s body measurements is not known yet. However, she stands few inches shorter than her man Rob.
- Her net worth is still undiscovered. As an ABC reporter, she is estimated to earn over $85,305 per annum, as per Glass Door.