Grace Meng is an American politician. She currently serves as the United States House of Representatives. Likewise, Meng is the vice-chair of the Democratic National Committee.
Born in Queens, New York, Grace is the daughter of former US representative Jimmy Meng. Similarly, she belongs to the American democratic party. Furthermore, she is also practicing as a lawyer.
Quick Facts: Grace Meng Husband And Religion: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||October 1, 1975|
|Parents||Jimmy Meng and Shiao-Mei Meng|
|Children||Tyler and Brandon|
10 Facts on Grace Meng
- Grace Meng is an American politician. She is the first Asian-American woman to be elected to the US Congress of New York.
- Grace Meg is the age of 45 years old. She was born on October 45, 1975. By the same token, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Speaking about her husband, Grace Meng is married to Wayne Kye. Similarly, Wayne is a dentist and university professor. Furthermore, the couple has two sons together: Tyler and Brandon.
- Grace Meng completed her bachelor’s education from the University of Michigan. Additionally, she also attended Yeshiva University to obtain her Juris Doctor degree.
- The politician belongs to the Taiwanese heritage. Grace Meng’s family consists of her father, Jimmy Meng, and her mother, Shiao-Mei Meng. Besides, her father also served in the New York Assembly.
- Grace Meng’s religion is Christian. In fact, she attends a church in Queens. Moreover, she is known for amending the Religious Freedom act of 1998.
- According to Opensecrets, Grace Meng owns a minimum Net Worth of $700K USD. In fact, her fortune might be way above this. Therefore, we are not skeptical about her fancy lifestyle.
- Grace Meng follows the ideologies of the Democratic political party. In 2017, she was elected as the vice-chair of the Democratic National Committee.
- Meng also serves as a member of the United States House of Representatives. Additionally, she represented New York district 6.
- The politician connects with her followers via her Instagram @grace4ny. In the same way, her Twitter is @RepGraceMeng. Moreover, she is verified by both social sites.