Cheryl Denyer has shared the news of her expecting a third baby in the family. And, that has caused her fans to get really excited for her and her husband, Grant Denyer. Already a parent of two, Cheryl is soon going to have another kid as well.
Renowned as the wife of Grant Denyer, she is a TV producer. Along with that, she also runs a series on YouTube and podcast called MummyTime Tv. And, although the title is pretty self-explanatory, in and of itself, let us tell you that this podcast surrounds the topic of motherhood.
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||$500K to $800K|
|Children||Sailor and Scout Denyer|
10 Facts on Cheryl Denyer
- Cheryl Denyer (born in the year 1980) is an Australian TV producer. Her age is 40 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known at present because her birth month is not available,
- She is the wife of the TV and radio presenter and motor racing driver, Grant Denyer. They got married back in 2010 at the Qualia Resort located in Hamilton Island. Hence, it has been around a decade since their wedding.
- Her Wikipedia bio is yet to be published. Nonetheless, her husband has a bio on Wikipedia.
- Regarding her parents and family members, hardly any information has been retrieved as of now.
- She has two children. Both of them are daughters and their names are Sailor and Scout. The elder daughter, Sailor is currently 7 years old while Scout is 2 years of age.
- She shared the good news that she is pregnant with her third baby.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 might around between $500 thousand to $800 thousand, as reported by Dreshare.
- Moving on the details of her weight and height, she stands at around 5 feet and 9 inches.
- She is of Australian nationality and white ethnicity.
- Her Instagram account has amassed about 55.8 thousand followers.