Gregory Rousseau is an American college football player who represents the Miami Hurricanes and plays in the defensive end position. He made headlines after winning every possible honor during his freshman year.
Gregory is a very intimidating figure to play against as he stands at a massive height of 6 feet 7 inches which makes him practically unapproachable by most players of his age.
The current sophomore opted to sit out of the 2020 season fearing the COVID-19 pandemic, to know more about the American football prospect, head down below to 10 Facts on Gregory Rousseau.
Quick Facts: Gregory Rousseau Age And Height: How Old Tall?
|Birthday||April 5, 2000|
|Height||6 Feet 7 Inches|
|Education||Champagnat Catholic School|
10 Facts on Gregory Rousseau
- Gregory Rousseau made a name for himself after he made 15.5 sacks which was the 2nd best stat in the whole of America.
- In his freshman year, Gregory Rousseau was awarded the ACC Defensive Rookie of the year which helped him make a big name in a short time.
- Born on April 5, 2000, in Coconut Creek, Florida, Gregory Rousseau’s age as of January 2021 is exactly 20 years old.
- He is a tall man who has a height of 6 feet 7 inches and he weighs 120 kg making him a force to be reckoned with.
- Currently playing for the Miami Hurricanes, Gregory is in his sophomore year in college which means he is not paid a salary for the work he puts on the pitch.
- As he is not making money yet, Gregory Rousseau’s net worth has not been estimated.
- Gregory is a very private person and due this hasn’t let information regarding him having or not having a girlfriend slip.
- Although just 20 years of age, Gregory unlike others of his age isn’t as active on the Internet. However, he is available on Instagram and Twitter.
- His Instagram @greg_r5 is verified and has over 16k followers. His latest post was on December 10, 2020.
- Just like his Instagram Gregory’s Twitter is also verified. His account is @greg_r5 and it has over 9k followers with 3.9k tweets.