Holly Furtick is an American pastor who is recognized for being the wife of Steven Furtick who also a pastor. Holly is an author and co-owner of the Elevation church. She also frequently attends church events and is an accomplished public speaker and has preached several sermons.
Furtick is known for hosting the summer book club on IGTV and been a friendship coach for the Woman Evolve movement. Now, let us explore some facts about her in the following paragraphs.
|Birthday||19 May 1980|
|Parents||Murrill Boitnott (Father)|
|Husband||Steven Furtick (m 2002)|
|Education||North Greenville University|
10 Facts on Holly Furtick
- Holly Furtick was born on 19 May 1980 which makes her 40 years old as of 2020.
- She is the daughter of Murrill Boitnott, a Baptist pastor, and has a sibling sister, named Emily in her family.
- Holly obtained her Bachelor’s degree of Arts in education from North Greenville University.
- In this university, she first met her future husband, Steven Furtick.
- The couple later got married on 3 June 2002. The duo is also blessed with three children; Abbey Furtick (Daughter) and Elijah and Graham Furtick (Sons).
- Their wedding was celebrated in a grand manner. Also, the lovebird’s honeymoon involved a lavish cruise trip around the Caribbean lands.
- She has also the book club site which is available online. Click here to go to the website.
- Holly is a self-reliant woman who grows her own vegetables in the garden of her home. She plays tennis as a hobby.
- She is fond of TV shows such as ER and Downton Abbey and loves Oreo Cheesecake.
- Holly Furtick’s net worth has not been disclosed as of yet. On the other hand, she is also active on her social media accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts where Holly has amassed a massive fan following. Likewise, her husband, Steven Furtick has a YouTube channel titled; Official Steven Furtick where he has over 1.53 million subscribers.