Jill Baffert is a former anchor and television reporter from the United States of America. She used to work for the WLKY-TV. But now, she is not working for any network. She enjoys her time with her child in her house in Louisville. Most importantly, she is more recognized as the spouse of Bob Baffert.
Jill’s husband Bob is a very popular racehorse trained. He has trained the popular horses like American Pharoah which is the Triple Crown winner. Moreover, he has also trained another Triple Crown Winner horse, Justify. Until now, Bob has won a total of three Belmont Stakes, five Kentucky Derbies, three Kentucky Oaks, and seven Preakness Stakes.
Know more about Jill Baffert from the facts below.
|Name||Jill Moss Baffert|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||62 kg (136 lbs)|
|Net Worth||$200k USD|
10 Facts On Jill Baffert
- Jill Baffert was born as Kill Moss Baffert in the year 1966.
- How Old is Jill Baffert? Jill is 54 years of age as of 2020. She has not shared the date of her birthday.
- Born and raised in the United States, Jill holds the American nationality. She belongs to the white ethnic background.
- Jill stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65 m). Moreover, her body weight is about 62 kg (136 lbs).
- Jill’s chest-waist-hips measurements are 36-32-35 inches. She has platinum blonde hair and dark brown eyes which makes her look very attractive.
- She married her husband Bob Baffert in the year 2002. And she has a son together with her husband.
- Previously, her husband was married to Sherry Baffert.
- Jill is estimated to have a net worth of about $200k USD. While her husband’s net worth is about $10 million USD.
- Jill doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page. But facts here will definitely help you to know about her.
- Jill Baffert is not active on the social media platform.