How Old is Joe Wieskamp? Joe Wieskamp, who is considered as one of the best basketball prospects at the moment, is a young gem. As of 2020, he is just 21 years old. Joe currently plays for his college team, Iowa Hawkeyes. His versatility has been excellent as he can play as both the forward and the point guard. Needless to say, he is one of the greatest prospects in the world.
|Married/Single||Engaged to Makenzie Meyer|
As a student, Jow won the Iowa Mr. Basketball in the first year of his college. He is currently in the third year and set to make his way in the top flight of the NBA.
Here are a few facts one should know about Joe Wieskamp.
10 Facts on Joe Wieskamp
- Joe Wieskamp is an American college basketball player who plays for the Big Ten Conference team, Iowa Hawkeyes.
- As of now, Joe Wieskamp is 20 years old. He was born and raised in Muscatine, Iowa.
- The basketball sensation celebrates his birthday on August 23 every year.
- As for his girlfriend, he has been dating Mackenzie Mayer for a long time now.
- The couple got engaged recently. In fact, his fiance, Makenzie once played for the Hawkeyes women’s team.
- Moving on, Joe Wieskamp has a great height. He stands at 6 feet and 6 inches.
- As an integral part of his team, Joe enjoys a great salary in return for his services.
- Hence, his net worth is also in impressive figures. He is one of the best prospects at the moment.
- No wonder he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. The young talent is destined for greater things.
- Joe Wieskamp has played for the Hawkeyes since 2018. It won’t be long until we saw the youngster in the NBA with the best of players.