Karen Handel is a well-known politician and businesswoman from the United States of America. She is associated with the Republican Political party. She is mostly recognized by the public for serving in the US government as the House of Representatives. Moreover, she has previously served as the 26th Secretary of state of Georgia.
Besides politics, Handel has also well established herself in the business. She has worked in the Greater Fulton County Chamber of Commerce as CEO and president. And she has also worked for the company like Ciba Vision.
Here are some more facts about Karen Handel which will help you know her better.
|Birthday||April 18, 1962|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
|Education||University of Maryland Global Campus|
10 Facts On Karen Handel
- Karen Handel was born as Karen Christine Walker in the year 1962.
- Handel is 58 years of age as of 2020 and she celebrates her birthday on the 18th day of April according to her wiki bio.
- Karen is a native of Washington, D.C, United States and she holds the American nationality.
- Handel did her early schooling at the Frederick Douglass High School. Later, she studied at Prince George’s Community College. Moreover, she has also studied at the University of Maryland.
- Karen’s political career started in the year 2006 after she won the position of Secretary of State of Georgia winning in the primary election.
- Hanel is also an author. She has written a book titled Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood Funding Battle with Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Karen is happily married to her husband Steve Handel. They live in Roswell, Georgia. More information about her family is not available.
- The exact details of Handel’s net worth are unknown. But we do know, she owns many mutual funds and investment accounts.
- Karen is anti-same-sex marriage, same-sex civil, and abortion. She is also against the adoption of a child by gay partners.
- Her Instagram handle is @realkarenhandle which has 397 followers.