Kasi Williams Morstad has been popular for quite a while mainly because she welcomed a baby boy recently whom she has named Tucker Elliott Wicks. According to Your Tango, she and her partner had been struggling with infertility but now, they are more than happy to be welcoming their first child together. She is also very popular for being Jason Aldean‘s sister.
|Name||Kasi Williams Morstad (Kasi Rosa Wicks)|
|Husband||Chuck Wicks (m. 2019), Bill Morstad|
|Children||Avery Morstad, Tucker Elliott Wicks, Madison Morstad (adopted), and Makenzie Morstad (adopted)|
Talking about her brother, Jason Aldean is a very popular American singer and songwriter who is known for his songs like Got What I Got, Dirt Road Anthem, She’s Country, etc. His albums Rearview Town, 9, My Kinda Party, Wide Open, etc. are very popular all around the globe. However, not much is known about Kasi’s professional life.
10 Facts on Kasi Williams Morstad:
- Kasi Williams Morstad’s current age is mentioned on Your Tango – she is 35 years old right now and will soon reach 36.
- With about 123 thousand total followers, she remains active on Instagram as @kasirosa.
- Previously, Kasi Williams Morstad was married to Bill Morstad and the couple had given birth to a daughter whom they named Avery Morstad.
- Also, the ex-couple had adopted two other daughters who are Madison Morstad and Makenzie Morstad.
- Currently, Kasi Williams Morstad is happily married to her husband Chuck Wicks who is a famous country singer.
- Moreover, Chuck‘s popular songs are Stealing Cinderella, All I Ever Wanted, Hold That Thought, etc.
- Since there is nothing to know about Kasi Williams Morstad’s family life, we have not been able to find anything about her parents.
- Furthermore, she is often recognized by the name of Kasi Rosa Wicks.
- Speaking about her nationality, she was born and raised in one of the states of the USA making her an American.
- As of now, we remain absolutely clueless regarding her height, body measurements, and weight.