Kathleen Sebelius is an American politician and a Secretary of Health and Human Services. She served under President Obama and did a good job in her tenure.
|Parents||John J Gilligan and Mary Kathryn|
|Net Worth||$1.48 million|
|Husband||K. Gary Sebelius|
|Children||John Sebelius, Ned Sebelius|
|Education||Trinity Washington University|
Kathleen was a key figure in helping the former President implement the Affordable Care Act which was a key success for Obama. She has also been a politician in her career when she worked as the people’s representative from 1987 to 1995.
Sebelius found a successful way to become a governor in Kansas. After 6 years of being a governor, she took the position of US Secretary of Health and Human Services. She has fought with anti-abortion senators in her career and has always stood for human rights.
Sebelius had also worked as a Kansas Commissioner of Insurance and she is one of the most popular Democrats in Kansas.
10 Facts On Kathleen Sebelius
- Kathleen Sebelius was born on May 15, 1948. Despite her old age, she is a pretty progressive and adaptive politician.
- Sebelius is currently 72 years old currently and looks very healthy for a woman her age.
- She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and she grew up in a very religious family. To this day, she is Catholic.
- Kathleen graduated from Trinity Washington University and obtained a Bachelors’s degree.
- According to some sources, she has a net worth of around $1.48 million. We don’t know what her salary is.
- She is married to a guy named Gary Sebelius and they are happy together.
- We know that her father’s name is John J Gilligan and her mother is Mary Kathryn. She grew up in a very healthy family environment.
- She was the older sister to 3 other siblings in her family.
- She is a member of a Democratic political party.
- Kathleen has 155 Instagram followers and 5253 Twitter followers.