Football fans are willing to know about Kristian Fulton Age, Height, And Weight. If you want to find an answer, have a look at this article.
Kristian Fulton is an American football player for the position of cornerback plays for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (NFL). Filton was honored by the first name All-State in track as a senior in the 300 meters hurdles.
Kristian Fulton completed the seasons with 11 interceptions, 27 tackles, and 8 passes defended and was named New Orleans area Defensive Player of the year for his outstanding performances.
Quick Facts: Kristian Fulton Age, Height And Weight: How Old Tall?
|Birthday||September 3, 1998|
|Parents||Michael, Keith Fulton|
|Education||Louisiana State University|
10 Facts On Kristian Fulton
- Kristian was born on September 3, 1998, in New Orleans, Louisiana. As of the year 2021, Kristian Fulton’s age is 22 years old.
- Kristian Fulton has got the up to mark the height of 6 feet (1.83m). Along with that, his Arm length is 0.78m, and his hand size is 0.23m.
- Talented player Kristian Fulton has a gorgeous body, and his weight is 197 lb (89kg).
- Kristian Fulton is not a single child of his parents Michael and Keith Fulton. He has two brothers and one sister.
- Fulton went to Archbishop Rummel High School in Metairie, Louisiana. After that, he went to Louisiana State University (LSU) for college, where he started playing football.
- The is not any formal news published about Kristian Fulton’s girlfriend and relationships. We don’t have much information about his past relationship and commitments.
- Kristian’s net worth must be growing significantly in 2021. However, Kristian Fulton’s exact net worth hasn’t been made public yet.
- Kristian and his older brother were teammates in 2018. His brother was also a wide receiver at LSU.
- Kristian Fulton is active on social media through Instagram under the account kriss1_ with more than 94k.
- Considering Career NFL statistics as of 2020, Kristian has a record of total tackles 15, Sacks 1.0, Pass deflections 1, and Interceptions 1.