These days, people are getting name and fame with their creative ideas on digital platforms including Twitch, TikTok, YouTube, and many more. Twitch is an American live streaming service that was officially launched in the year 2011. Since then teenagers are getting obsessed with the service.
A beautiful and gorgeous girl, Lilchiipmunk is a Twitch Star. She has earned around 447k followers on her Twitch account under the name lilchiipmunk. She is renowned for streaming the popular multiplayer battle arena game League Of Legends. With her looks and skills, she has received good fortune and devotees on social media.
Here are some interesting facts which might help the readers to explore enough information regarding lilchiipmunk’s personal and professional life.
10 Facts on Lilchiipmunk
- How old is Lilchiipmunk? Well, Lilchiipmunk was born on November 23, 1993. At present, her age is 27 according to famousbirthday.com.
- She was born and raised in Canada. Hence, she holds a Candian nationality.
- By looking at her profile or photos, Lilchiipmunk seems to be quite tall in stature. Unfortunately, her actual height and body weight is missing from the record.
- Lilchiipmunk’s real name is Caroline. However, her Twitch name is more popular than her real name.
- Caroline aka lilchiipmunk’s current net worth is yet to get disclosed in the media.
- Currently, she has no wiki page but we can find her personal details on Famousbirthday.
- Litchiipmunk is actively available on Instagram and Twitter with thousands of devotees.
- Speaking about her relationship status, Caroline is not single. She has a boyfriend named Jaryd Russell Lazar according to a public source. Recently, there is not any kind of further information available regarding their relationship.
- Talking about boyfriends, some fans on Reddit also claim that lilchiipmunk is in a relationship with a Twitch streamer called Summit.
- Moving on to her family background, Caroline hasn’t shared her parent’s or sibling’s identity on the internet. It looks like she wants her personal life away from the media.