Loren Culp is a well known American personality. He is a businessman, politician, and a police officer who has served for the Republic, Washington as a chief of police. Moreover, nowadays, he is very popular for being a nominee in the 2020 election. He is standing for the position of Governor of Washington in the upcoming general election. And his opposing candidate is Jay Inslee of the Democratic political party.
Recently, Loren and his rival candidate Jay Inslee had a gubernatorial debate. They have put out their points about the current situation. Washington State Debate Coalition organized this debate in presence of journalists and political reporters. If you want to know more about this debate then click here.
|Birthday||February 3, 1961|
10 Facts On Loren Culp
- Loren Culp is 59 years of age as of 2020. He was born in the year 1961.
- He is from Everett, Washington, United States, and is an American citizen. Moreover, his current residence is Republic, Washington.
- Loren’s birthday is on the 3rd day of February. If you’re interested in his biofacts, you can know it from his Wikipedia page.
- Loren was born to his father who served as a deputy county sheriff. Other details about his parents are not available.
- In the year 1980, Loren joined the US Army after dropping out of High School. And he served in the US Army for almost 9 years until 1988.
- After his army career, Loren started his career as a businessman by running a construction business. Later, in 2010, he started working as a police officer.
- Loren is married to his gorgeous wife Barb. They have two sons together. Moreover, they have seven grandchildren.
- Loren is facing a long-running lawsuit because of failing to carry proper investigation of sexual child abuse.
- Loren has written a book named American Cop: Upholding the Constitution and Defending Your Right to Bear Arms.
- Loren’s Instagram is @culpforgovernor.