Austin Russell, the founder, and CEO of Luminar Technologies has been listed by Forbes as the newest and youngest billionaire. He has been listed as the top 8 entrepreneurs in their 20s who accumulated 10-figure fortunes.
It is the year 2020, where he has achieved to be in the top 8 billionaires. He founded ‘Luminar Technologies’ when he was 17 years old. His self-driving car technology has been an attraction for many people. Below are 10 facts about Austin Russell that you should know.
|Net Worth||$2.4 billion|
10 Facts About Austin Russell
- Austin Russell is now listed by Forbes as the world’s youngest and newest billionaire. He has successfully made it to the top 8 entrepreneurs who accumulated 10-figures fortunes in their 20s.
- Austin Russell is the founder and CEO of Luminar Technologies. Besides, he is an engineer, entrepreneur, and LiDAR industry pioneer for Autonomous Vehicles.
- How Old Is Luminar CEO Austin Russell? Auston Russell is a billionaire at 25 years old. He was probably born in the year 1995.
- How much does he make? Auston Russel has a net worth and an owner of $2.4 billion.
- The youngest billionaire, Auston Russell’s girlfriend details including dating history is unknown.
- Furthermore, Austin Russell at the age of 11 began his career in the industry by building optical power transmission systems and supercomputers.
- Moreover, Austin Russel was 17 years old when he founded Luminar while he was pursuing research in optical technologies.
- Luminar Technologies is an autonomous vehicle sensor and software company which sensors can see 10 times farther and with 50 times higher resolution.
- He is a very talented and hardworking person who studied at Standford University and had the internet in technology since childhood.
- Similarly, Auston Russell is the youngest self-made billionaire in the world who made it possible by his hard work, determination, and ambition.