Marquise Blair is a young and energetic American footballer who currently plays for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League (NFL). Before joining the professional team, he used to play for his college, Utah University.
Also, he attended Wooster High School based in Ohio. Due to his incredible performance in the competition, he became popular and named first-team Division II All-Ohio and Ohio Cardinal Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
According to the updated news, Marquise got severely injured in the 2020 NFL season. He was placed on the injured reserve on September 23. Indeed, he is a pro slot cornerback.
|Education||Dodge City Community College|
10 Facts on Marquise Blair
- How Old is Marquise Blair? Well, Marquise Blair was born in 1997. According to the year of birth, his age is 23 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Ohio, the United States. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- Talking about his physical appearance, Blair has a decent height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall. Similarly, his body weight is 89 kg. He has an athletic body type.
- According to spotrac.com, Marquise signed a four-year contract with the Seattle Seahawks with a signing bonus of $638,986 and an average salary of $778,484 in 2020.
- Moving on to his relationship status, Blair is single and not dating anyone lately. As of now, he is giving the main priority to his career rather than relationships. This shows that he has no girlfriend.
- Blair’s name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia. We can find his professional stats on the wiki page.
- In the 2019 NFL draft, Marquise was waived by the Seattle Seahawks in the second round.
- Describing his family details, Blair hasn’t shared his parent’s or sibling’s identity on the internet.
- His Instagram account @legit_king1 is in private mode. However, he has 17.4k followers.
- The talented player Blair attended Utah University to get good training in football.