Martha McSally is a popular politician from the United States of America. Before entering into politics, she has served in the US military as a pilot for many years. She is best known for serving in Arizona as its Senator. She served in this position from the year 2019 to 2020.
McSally is affiliated with the Republican political party and she has contributed a lot to this party for which she is admired and appreciated very much. Moreover, she was one of the best pilots during her service in the US Military.
Know more about Martha McSally from the facts below.
|Birthday||March 22, 1966|
|Husband||Donald F. Henry|
|Education||US Air Force Academy, Harvard University|
10 Facts On Martha McSally
- Martha McSally is a well established American woman who was born as Martha Elizabeth McSally in the year 1966.
- As of 2020, Martha is 54 years of age and she celebrates her birthday on the 22nd day of March according to her wiki-bio.
- McSally is from a place called Warwick, Rhode Island, United States. She holds an American nationality and she is Christian in terms of religion.
- Martha was born to her mother Eleanor and her father Bernard. Her father was a lawyer and he died of a heart attack when Martha was just 12 years of age.
- Talking about McSally’s education, she has done graduation in Biology from the United States Air Force Academy. And she has also done a Master’s degree from John F. Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University.
- Martha started her military services in the year 1988 and served until the year 2010. During her years of service, she was part of Operation Southern Watch, Operation Allied Force, and Operation Enduring Freedom.
- McSally was married to her husband Donald Henry in 1997. And their marriage got annulled in 1999.
- The information about Martha’s net worth is unknown to this day.
- Martha has also authored a book titled Dare to Fly: Simple Lessons in Never Giving Up.
- Martha is active on Twitter @MarthaMcSally. She has 148k followers.