Masahiro Tanaka got severely hurt after getting accidentally hit on the head with a line drive from his team-mate, Giancarlo Stanton. This unfortunate event got captured into a video and his fans from all over the world are concerned about him.
Right after the shocking incident, he was taken to the hospital for a check-up. And, it was told that he left walking on his own. He recently responded through his social media that he is fine now and told his well-wishers to not worry about him.
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches (1.91 m)|
|Parents||Kazumi and Hiroshi Tanaka|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Education||Komazawa University Tomakomai High School|
10 Facts on Masahiro Tanaka
- Masahiro Tanaka (born on 1 November 1988) is a Japanese professional baseball pitcher for the New York Yankees. His age is 31 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. In the same way, in meters, he is about 1.91 meters tall.
- He is married to his wife, Mai Satoda. Likewise, the couple tied the knot on the 20th of March 2012.
- His ethnicity is Asian. And, he was born in Japan. So, his nationality is Japanese.
- He was hospitalized after being hit quite severely on the head during the practice. However, he got out of the hospital after the check-up.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is a whopping amount of $60 million dollars, as reported by celebrity net worth.
- Moving on to his salary, he earns a staggering amount of $22 million dollars. Having been a two-time All-Star, his hefty earnings is not surprising.
- He is active on Instagram. And, he has about 411 thousand followers on his account as of now.
- He is the father of two children. He has a son and a daughter.
- Talking about his parents, he was born to Kazumi and Hiroshi Tanaka in Itami, Japan.
Leave a Reply