Maura Healey is an American attorney and a dynamic politician. On 17th December, she joined a coalition of 15 attorneys general and challenged Donald J. Trump and his administration over the rollback of the federal Clean Water Act. The Clean Water Act had placed limits on polluting chemicals that could be used near wetlands, streams however, this act was rejected by Donald Trump.
She is a very dynamic and determined female politician and attorney who always stood for the wrong happenings in the USA. Here are 10 facts about Maura Healey that might surprise you.
|Birthday||February 8, 1971|
10 Facts About Maura Healey
- Maura Healey is an American Politician and an attorney who joined a coalition of 15 attorneys general and challenged Donald J. Trump and his administration over the rollback of the federal Clean Water Act.
- Maura Healey has been serving as 59th Massachusetts Attorney General. She is from the political party ‘Democratic Party‘.
- How Old is Maura Healey? Maura Healey was born on February 8, 1971, in Bethesda, Maryland, U.S. She is now at the age of 49 years old.
- Moreover, Maura Healey was born to her parent Tracy Healey-Beattie. Her family also consisted of five brothers and sisters.
- Maura is openly LGBT and is the first openly LGBT state attorney general in the United States.
- Healey is a loving partner to Gabrielle Wolohojian. Her partner Gabrielle now serves as an Associate Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
- Revealing her educational background, she is a graduate of Harvard University with an AB degree and Northeastern University with a JD degree.
- Maura Healey has a Twitter profile with 48.7k followers. She is also on Facebook where she has more than 56k followers.
- Similarly, Maura Healey is also on Instagram where she is followed by nearly 7k followers.
- In 2015, she was ranked as Boston’s 50 Most Powerful People by the Boston Magazine.