Michelle Park Steel is a 65-year-old South Korean-American politician who is the US Representative-elect for California’s 48th congressional district, acquiring the position after the 2020 elections. She will assume the office on January 3, 2021.
Michelle joins Young Kim and Merilyn Strickland in becoming the first-ever South Korean-American women to represent the congress.
|Name||Michelle Park Steel|
|Birthday||June 21, 1955|
10 Facts about Michelle Park Steel
- Born on June 21, 1955, in Seoul, South Korea, Michelle is a 65-year-old South Korean-American woman who is of Asian ethnicity, she came to the USA to complete her MBA.
- Michelle Steel has been a key political figure in California for a long time. However, there is no information made public about her height and weight measurements.
- Starting her political career during George Washington Bush’s presidency, Michelle has been a politician for over two decades but her net worth is something that hasn’t been estimated yet.
- In 1981, at the age of 26, Michelle Park married her then-boyfriend and current Republican National Committee Committeeman, Shawn Steel. The couple has been together for almost 40 years.
- Michelle and Shawn have been blessed with two daughters and the happy family of four has been living in Surfside, California.
- She is a well-educated woman and holds a degree in business from Pepperdine University. She completed her MBA at the University of Southern California.
- Ever since she first got involved in Politics, Michelle has been a member of the Republican party.
- Her lengthy career in politics has gathered love and hate, especially after she said she opposes same-sex marriage.
- Michelle is an active figure on the Internet. She uses Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Her Twitter, @TaxFighterSteel has 2,124 followers, her Instagram @michellesteelca has 3,812 followers and her Facebook page has 4,102 likes.
- Unlike many other politicians, Michelle has a YouTube channel as well, her channel Michelle Steel has 71 subscribers with five videos.