Michelle Warnky is an athlete and trainer. She became famous for her American Ninja Warrior and has become a popular television personality. In addition to this, she is also a parkour artist.
|Birthday||June 4, 1984|
|Age||36 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches approx|
While she may not have many credits on-screen she does have a decent fan following which is increasing day by day. In addition to being a TV star and a personal fitness trainer, she has also worked as an event coordinator in the past.
10 Facts On Michelle Warnky!
- Michelle Warnky was born on June 4, 1984, and is 36 years old as of September 2020.
- She was born and raised in Ohio, USA, and is an American as per her nationality and a Caucasian according to her ethnicity.
- She was born to a father named Chris but she has not revealed the information fo her other family members.
- The athlete and star is married to Joel Buurma, the couple tied the knot in April 2020.
- Michelle is popular on social media and has more than 60,000 followers on Instagram where she shares her fitness secrets and her recent work.
- Her popularity extends to other social media platforms like Twitter and YouTube.
- She is one of the stars of American Ninja Warrior 2020 as per this source and is part of Team Matt along with Karsten Williams and Ryan Stratis.
- Apart from this, she also has a professional parkour training facility called Movement Lab Ohio that she started with the Wilczewski Brothers.
- Before all the fame and TV exposure, she was an event coordinator in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Due to her athleticism and professional experience as a gymnast, she was cast as one of the contenders on the show.
- She is also affiliated with Conquer the Gauntlet Pro Team and is a passionate member of the team.