Rashod Bateman is a footballer based in America. He plays for the Minnesota Golden Gophers, a football team at the University of Minnesota, as their wide receiver. He graduated from Tift County High School, Tifton, Georgia. Rashod was offered many scholarships to play at top-level colleges and he chose to go to his first choice, the University of Minnesota.
Rashod set records during his freshman year at the university. He was named a semi-finalist for the Fred Biletnikoff Award in his sophomore year. Sports Illustrated and USA Today named him second-team All-American.
Quick Facts: Rashod Bateman
|Birthday||November 29, 1999|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Education||Tift County High School|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Rashod Bateman
- How Old is Rashod Bateman? He was born on November 29, 1999. His current age is 21 years and Bateman’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Rashod was born and raised in Tifton, Georgia. Bateman’s nationality is American and his ethnicity is African-American.
- Rashod Bateman’s height is 6 feet 2 inches or 1.88 m. He weighs around 95 kg or 210 lb.
- Rashod Bateman has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. The page has details about his career and also has all of his career stats.
- The American footballer’s net worth has not been disclosed yet. Rashod’s earning and salary details are kept private too.
- Talking about Rashod Bateman’s parents, his mother is Lashonda Cromer. The details about his father are not given but he was extremely close to his uncle, Anthony Bateman, who died of a sudden heart attack.
- Rashod Bateman has over 28.5k followers on his Instagram account. He has 59 posts as of January 2021. Rashod’s Instagram bio says be you.
- Bateman joined Twitter in March 2016. He has 12.9k followers on the platform with 755 tweets.
- Rashod Bateman has a girlfriend. Her name is Sydney Rosinsky and she is going to be graduating from the University of Minnesota in 2021. Sydney posts a lot of pictures of Rashod on her Instagram account.
- Bateman is currently preparing for NFL Draft 2021.