Margie Cooper is an Antique Expert and TV figure. She is renowned for having exceptional taste and skills in learning the types and features of antique pieces.
Plus, Margie is the familiar face of the BBC channel. She appears on BBC‘s show called Antique Roadshow. She has been serving for the track from 1985, more than three decades. Also, Margie participated in the expert panel’s show called the Antiques Road Trip in 2010.
|Profession||Antique Expert and TV Figure|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Education||Queen Mary School and Lytham St. Annes|
So, if you want to know Margie Cooper’s age, net worth, family, who she is married to, and more. Then, let’s go through the facts below.
10 Facts About Margie Cooper
- Margie Cooper from the Antique Roadshow, how old is she? As of writing the article, she is 71 years old. She was born in 1949 in Lancashire, North West England.
- The antique expert, Margie, is married to her husband, Mick. They have been married for several years. They live together at Cheshire.
- Margie and her better-half, Mick, are blessed with two sons. And both of their children are married.
- According to some reliable online sources, Margie has accumulated a net worth of $1.5 million.
- Additionally, Margie makes the hefty amount via her profession as the antique expert and a TV figure. The exact salary of her is yet to be surfaced out.
- The detail on Margie’s family and childhood is yet to be uncovered. However, the sources revealed that she grew up with her grandmother. Her grandmother was an antique expert as well.
- Moving on to Chelsea’s education, she went to the Queen Mary School.
- Later on, she attended Lytham St. Annes.
- The antique expert, Margie, is active in social media like Instagram. She uses Instagram under the name of missmargcoop. As of 25th November 2020, she has shared about 288 posts. Most of the posts are of antique objects.
- Other than Instagram, Margie is neither active on Facebook nor Twitter.